Study in Canada

Student Visa

Studying in Canada provides one of the key pathways for immigration to Canada, especially for teenagers and young adults. After finishing post-secondary school in Canada, the student can apply for a post-graduate work permit and work in Canada. After completing 1 year of skilled work in Canada, the student could be eligible to apply for immigration under Canadian Experience Class or other provincial nomination programs offered to international students. Furthermore, a Canadian education and work experience will obtain additional points in Express Entry. We can assist you in school application, study permit application and to start planning your immigration path to Canada.

Contact Us