Study Permit Extension

If you want to study in Canada longer, you need to extend your study permit. You should apply to extend your study permit 30 days before your current permit expires. However, we recommend applying for the extension sooner in case of delays.

If you need to renew your Social Insurance Number (SIN) or health insurance, you need a valid study permit. If you wait until there are only 30 days left, you may have problems renewing these.

Contact Us